Friday, May 31, 2013

Memorial Day Nails


White - OPI Alpine Snow NL L00
Blue - OPI Dating a Royal NL B70
Red, White, Blue Glitter - Icing Patriotic
Red - Rimmel ?

The day I got caught in the rain and it ruined my Peach Fuzz nails, I waited out the rest of the storm in the mall. While there, I found the Icing Patriotic glitter. I was super excited because it was a round glitter where they are all the same medium size glitters. I am not a fan of medium round glitter mixed with small or micro glitters. I don't know why. I am just picky that way. I should have tried it in the store or something though because it is a real beast to apply. It is so thick you can't get good coverage without a half inch think layer of polish. I would just really love Milani to do one cause they have the best formula for glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment